IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LATEST CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVICE - ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING IS TURNED OFF FOR THE PRACTICE.
We use a secure website called Patient Access which provides:
- Appointments Booking
- Ordering Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of Address or Telephone Number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
The free Patient Access app provides greater convenience for patients who are away from a desktop PC or laptop, with access to an Android or Apple Smartphone.
If you need help using Patient Access, visit the Patient Access Support website.
You must apply for the registration form in person. Applications cannot be made for anyone other than yourself.
You can only make one appointment at a time via the internet booking facility. You may not book another appointment until the appointment has been attended or cancelled. You may cancel any appointment using the online appointment facility whether or not you have booked online. Electronic prescription requests will still take 2 full working days to process.
Please note you will need to bring ID with you. Please bring ID with your address on.
1. Obtaining Your Registration Information:
- Come to the Surgery in person and ask the Receptionist for details on how to register for GP Online Service. You will be given a letter with your own unique registration details then follow the simple instructions below.
2. First time use of Patient Access
- Click on https://app.patientaccess.com/registration/create
- Follow the log-on instructions.
- You will be asked to create an account.
- You will be prompted for your personal login details, which will be on your registration letter, previously obtained from the surgery.
- You can then register and use our online services.