If you require any information or have any queries about Follow up and forthcoming hospital appointments at the University of North Staffs, Haywood, Macclesfield and Leek Hospitals, please telephone the designated hospital appointments line on:
- University of North Staffs and Haywood Hospitals, telephone 01782 676676
- Leek Moorlands Hospital, telephone 0300 123 1894
- Macclesfield District General Hospital, telephone 01625 663333
If you have been referred to a hospital or clinic through the NHS eReferral Service, booking your appointment online is easy, safe and secure.
You will need:
- the booking reference number stated on your booking letter
- the password or access code you were given by the person or organisation that referred you (for example, your GP practice)
If you have been referred but don't have your booking reference number or a password or access code, please contact the person or organisation that referred you.
Visit the NHS eReferral Service website.
Would you like information about your hospital information in a more accessible format?
We can provide provide some information in the following formats:
- Large font
- easy read
- MP3 audio file (using email)
- other communication support
Please tell a member of clinical or reception staff what format you would like to receive.